The COVID-19 Pandemic has certainly provided a new meaning for the word “CHANGE “ for the global population.
That word CHANGE can now be associated with other words like stress, anxiety, fear, isolation, quarantine, immunity, lock-down, restrictions and vaccine to name a few.
It is therefore very relevant to have discussions like “6 Tips For Fighting Stress And Finding Balance” the subject of a recent blog post.
The 6 tips were:
- Eat in color – lots of it; which spoke about phytonutrients and filling the nutritional gaps with top quality nutritional supplements.
- Fit in fitness; which spoke about exercise as a natural stress reliever and its benefits for both physical and mental wellness.
- Get plenty of sleep; covered how vital sleep is to health and wellness, but how stress can adversely affect sleep, which leads to further stress and even more loss of sleep. Suggestions were provided to break that vicious cycle.
- Soothe with self-care; this tip focused on how self-care can bring a feeling of calm in the midst of chaos. A number of recommendations were made mainly for women’s self-care.
- Try a relaxation supplement; stating there are teas and supplements formulated for relaxation, recommendations were made.
- Track your triggers; this last tip suggested keeping a journal of behaviours and situations that spark anxiety and tension. That was the suggested first step to develop coping strategies.
Fit in Fitness
For details and to access recommendations – Click Here !
First Published: November 18, 2020
Updated: February 24, 2022
© Copyright by Permission of:
ACandi Marketing Enterprises,
PO Box 2071, NMC, Piarco, Trinidad, W.I.
© Copyright All Rights Reserved.